Location In Amiya’s house, in Eileen’s house, and at Mills Pond Park. Amiya’s house will represent Kelly's house, Eileen’s house will represent Veronica's house, and Mills Pond Park will represent the woods. Participants Mya Green : Cherry – the friend who gets killed . Eileen Diaz : Veronica – the friend who is suspicious . Amiya Lee : Kelly – the friend who does the killing . Filming Eileen Diaz Mya Green Editing Amiya Lee Directing Amiya Lee Health To ensure our safety , we made sure that parents would be around when we go to the park to film at night. We made sure that we would not be alone and under the supervision of adults. For the scene where a knife will have to be used, we are going to use a fake knife. We will buy a fake knife to ensure one of us will not acciden...
I am a 15-year-old girl who was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I have two siblings, one older brother and one older half-sister. My older brother lives with me, but my half-sister lives in Colombia. Neither one of my siblings look like me, however, everyone says that I look just like my mother. I love just being able to relax alone or with my friends more than anything. To me, relaxing alone is laying down in my bed using my phone or electronics. When I say relaxing/hanging out with my friends, I mean going to the beach, mall, movies, etc. I hate being bored, and I get bored easily, so whatever I do has to be something that interests me. I hate Sundays, because it is a reminder that I have school the next day and have to wake up at 6 in the morning, summer and long vacation's are what I like, those things just include: not having to worry about school, not having to wake up early (which I hate), staying up late (which I love), and much more. I love pasta, chicken alfredo p...
To start off my production, I chose on what editing app I'm going to use. I chose videostar because a while ago I use to edit on that app, so I know how to use it. I've been editing on that app since I was 10 years old. I even bought extra effects on that app 5 years ago, so this is my preferable editing platform. I don't plan on using many effects, but I am going to add the music to the background. Possibly sound effects, as well. The song I chose which is "rolling stone" by Brent Faiyaz, is downloaded to my phone. I'm going to put this song in the background once I insert all my clips to video star. The music isn't going to be loud or low. To put together the commercial, I'm going to use clips of myself, my friends, and me doing things that make me happy while also inserting 4 pictures from my childhood and 1 video from my childhood. I still don't know what it is exactly I'm going to say, but I have a slight idea of some of the things I am g...
Comments
Post a Comment