Editing Blog: Reasons why I'm Not Editing.

 


Hi blog, I am back! Today, I am going to write about why I'm not doing most of the editing for the final task. First of all, I already edited the first three clips. This took a very long time for me because I was a little confused. Also, even if I wanted to edit, I quite literally have no time. I have so much work from other classes and have no time to edit. My groupmates love to edit, so they decided to anyways. I did a fair share of contribution to the other work. I did half of the storyboard, half of the script, and I helped with production blogs. I also did acting and filming. I did a lot of work for this final task, so it's not like I didn't do anything at all. I also chose the music for the final task. I contributed to the pitch of the final task, and most of the filming took place at my house. I'm highly grateful for my group mates who also contributed a lot and are also editing for the final task. They decided to edit, and I have no problem with that. If my groupmates asked me to edit just in case they needed help, I gladly would. Editing is time consuming, which is why it is difficult for me to make time to do it. There is a lot of clips that would have to be edited, more than 20. Anyways, that is it for today! I am getting closer to the finale of the opening sequence. Until next time, bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media AS Level- Trifecta of Deception CCR

Intro Blog