I am a 15-year-old girl who was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I have two siblings, one older brother and one older half-sister. My older brother lives with me, but my half-sister lives in Colombia. Neither one of my siblings look like me, however, everyone says that I look just like my mother. I love just being able to relax alone or with my friends more than anything. To me, relaxing alone is laying down in my bed using my phone or electronics. When I say relaxing/hanging out with my friends, I mean going to the beach, mall, movies, etc. I hate being bored, and I get bored easily, so whatever I do has to be something that interests me. I hate Sundays, because it is a reminder that I have school the next day and have to wake up at 6 in the morning, summer and long vacation's are what I like, those things just include: not having to worry about school, not having to wake up early (which I hate), staying up late (which I love), and much more. I love pasta, chicken alfredo p...
Hi blog, I am back! Today, I am going to write about why I'm not doing most of the editing for the final task. First of all, I already edited the first three clips. This took a very long time for me because I was a little confused. Also, even if I wanted to edit, I quite literally have no time. I have so much work from other classes and have no time to edit. My groupmates love to edit, so they decided to anyways. I did a fair share of contribution to the other work. I did half of the storyboard, half of the script, and I helped with production blogs. I also did acting and filming. I did a lot of work for this final task, so it's not like I didn't do anything at all. I also chose the music for the final task. I contributed to the pitch of the final task, and most of the filming took place at my house. I'm highly grateful for my group mates who also contributed a lot and are also editing for the final task. They decided to edit, and I have no problem with that. If my gr...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jbuWuU1PQUW6Y7rSUH4Y7kMSnsF7Mp9Mm09R-KA9qXU/edit?usp=sharing How does your product use or challenge AND how does it represent social groups or issues? The music video touches on controversial topics such as feelings of insecurity and depression. This is shown in shots filmed in the music video. The music video opens with a medium close up shot that demonstrates a girl looking low-spirited. This primarily shows the concept video genre that was planned all the way from the beginning. By producing a concept music video, little things had to be done carefully so the gloomy mood of the music video could be known. Unlike other genres, the mis-en-scene in the music video had to be specific. The acting had to be spot on, the point of the genre was to deliver a message, and to do this the actors had to make gestures in their face that would demonstrate how depressed they are. This could have easily been messed up due to the actor trying not to laug...
Comments
Post a Comment