Hey there, blog! Today there was a minor change of plans with the schedule. Originally, the filming process was supposed to begin today. However, I'm not going to be able to make it to the filming location. Today, is a Thursday which means almost everyone I know is busy. People are either busy with work, homework, sport practices, etc. Since everyone is busy, I am not able to make it to the destined location for the filming of the opening sequence. Also, I have to work on an essay that is due for one of my classes tomorrow. Even if I had a ride I would still not be able to make it due to my assignment that is time consuming. The delay in the schedule does not worry me because of all the time that is left for the opening sequence. In the schedule, my group mates and I changed the filming for February 18, which is in three days. I have all of the rest of the February to film and the first few weeks of March. If I begin on the 18th, there is still plenty of time left for the rest of...
Comments
Post a Comment