Editing Blog: Editing a few clips

 


Hey blog, it's me again! I'm here today to inform you that the editing process has begun. Yesterday, the filming process was done. I am so eager to begin editing. I'm moving more and more forward with this final task by the day, which is what is ideal for me. I am not supposed to be the one editing, so I only edited three scenes. There is a editor of the group, which is not me. I was mostly in charged of filming and acting. Editing is not a strong suit of mine, but luckily it is for the editor of the group. To start with, I put scene one, scene two, and scene three together. For the first scene it took me about 15 minutes to add the effects. All I did was add a fade out effect on video star. I also added a phone ringing sound effect. However, I don't know if I like it yet there is a possible chance of me removing it. For the second scene, I jsut cut the end of the clip because it was too long and didn't follow with the script. In no time, I was done with the second scene and was onto the third. For the third scene, I added a phone ringing effect again. Once again, I still don't know if I'm going to keep this sound effect or remove it. Other than the ringing phone sound effect, no other editing was made. These three scenes require little to no editing which is why I decided to be in charge of editing them because it's not a hard job. Perhaps if the group editor needs help on editing a scene I'll try my best to help. So, in the future if I do any more editing on other scenes, I'll tell you guys about it. Until then, I'll see you later blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media AS Level- Trifecta of Deception CCR

Intro Blog