Filming Blog: Wrapping it up!




 Hey bloggers, exciting day today! I finally finished with filming. Today, the last three scenes were filmed. These three scenes were filmed in no time. In about 40 minutes, we were done with the three scenes. Surprisingly, I started behind schedule but finished earlier than I was supposed to. For scene 14, I was the one filming. Since I've already filmed around 5 scenes, I've gotten way better, and can film a quick scene in one try. For this scene, I had to get a specific a medium long shot and a zoom in type of effect. I thought filming this scene would be hard, but in reality it wasn't at all. The 15th scene took almost NO time at all. In about 13 minutes, this scene was finished. None of us messed up and quickly I got to the 16th scene took the most effort. I had to do a loud scream for this scene which took three tries. However, if I would mess up I would quickly try again until I got the perfect type of scream. This was hard for me because sometimes my scream would be too loud or sometimes my scream would be too quiet. But as I said, with no breaks in between, I kept retrying. I learned that the previous times my teammates and I have filmed with breaks in between, it took longer for the work to get done. I believe that it's better to finish earlier to get the filming out the way. Other than filming, there is still editing to do and revision to see if anything is wrong which is highly time consuming. During filming all of the scenes, I made sure to keep in mind the whole time to try to make my facial expressions and gestures as good as possible, I feel like this is one of the key factors to a excellent opening sequence that is worthy of a high grade. I will update you guys on the next blog about the start of my editing journey now that filming is done. Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media AS Level- Trifecta of Deception CCR

Intro Blog