Production Blog: Changing Things Up


 Welcome back, bloggers. As you previously know, I recently received feedback from a friend of mine for my final task. I took this feedback into serious consideration and got to changing and fixing the mistakes I made. Firstly, I made the music of the opening sequence a little higher. I made the sound the perfect amount of loudness, the talking of the actors and the sound is both heard. A bit of sound effects were added to match what was going on in the scene. Roselyn also mentioned that the scenes had extra things that weren't needed which was dragging the length of the scene. So, my group and I reviewed all the scenes and cut parts that weren't needed. This made the whole opening sequence the perfect amount of minutes, not too short or not too long. Thanks to Roselyn, my group and I were able to solve that mistake of the scenes being too long. If the scenes were too long our opening sequence could've been the wrong amount of minutes, affecting our grade on the final task. Lastly, Roselyn mentioned that two of the shots were not filmed properly. The longshots confused her and I asked someone else to make sure the longshot also confused them and they said yes. Since time was going by quick, I re-filmed these two scenes a few days after the critique was made. Re-filming these two scenes only took 15 minutes, so it was no problem at all. I was able to find solutions to the mistakes that were made in our opening sequence pretty easily. Roselyn gave us more compliments than judgements, there wasn't much correcting to do. I have re-watched this final task about a million of times to make sure there was no flaws. I know that the opening sequence isn't perfect, but I am happy with the results. Thanks to the critique, judgement, and reviewing the opening sequence has reached my expectation and I'm very proud of it.  The last step is to embed and turn it in, and I couldn't be happier. Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media AS Level- Trifecta of Deception CCR

Intro Blog