I am a 15-year-old girl who was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I have two siblings, one older brother and one older half-sister. My older brother lives with me, but my half-sister lives in Colombia. Neither one of my siblings look like me, however, everyone says that I look just like my mother. I love just being able to relax alone or with my friends more than anything. To me, relaxing alone is laying down in my bed using my phone or electronics. When I say relaxing/hanging out with my friends, I mean going to the beach, mall, movies, etc. I hate being bored, and I get bored easily, so whatever I do has to be something that interests me. I hate Sundays, because it is a reminder that I have school the next day and have to wake up at 6 in the morning, summer and long vacation's are what I like, those things just include: not having to worry about school, not having to wake up early (which I hate), staying up late (which I love), and much more. I love pasta, chicken alfredo p...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jbuWuU1PQUW6Y7rSUH4Y7kMSnsF7Mp9Mm09R-KA9qXU/edit?usp=sharing How does your product use or challenge AND how does it represent social groups or issues? The music video touches on controversial topics such as feelings of insecurity and depression. This is shown in shots filmed in the music video. The music video opens with a medium close up shot that demonstrates a girl looking low-spirited. This primarily shows the concept video genre that was planned all the way from the beginning. By producing a concept music video, little things had to be done carefully so the gloomy mood of the music video could be known. Unlike other genres, the mis-en-scene in the music video had to be specific. The acting had to be spot on, the point of the genre was to deliver a message, and to do this the actors had to make gestures in their face that would demonstrate how depressed they are. This could have easily been messed up due to the actor trying not to laug...
Hey blog, it's me again! I'm here today to inform you that the editing process has begun. Yesterday, the filming process was done. I am so eager to begin editing. I'm moving more and more forward with this final task by the day, which is what is ideal for me. I am not supposed to be the one editing, so I only edited three scenes. There is a editor of the group, which is not me. I was mostly in charged of filming and acting. Editing is not a strong suit of mine, but luckily it is for the editor of the group. To start with, I put scene one, scene two, and scene three together. For the first scene it took me about 15 minutes to add the effects. All I did was add a fade out effect on video star. I also added a phone ringing sound effect. However, I don't know if I like it yet there is a possible chance of me removing it. For the second scene, I jsut cut the end of the clip because it was too long and didn't follow with the script. In no time, I was done with the secon...
Comments
Post a Comment